question

Levi Harman avatar image
Levi Harman asked Levi Harman commented

Does the Call Queue Data API provide this information?

Does the Call Queue Data API provide this information? I'm not seeing it in the documentation? If so does any part of the API provide this information?

I'm looking for some or all of the following.

* A count of busy agents.

* A count of logged-out agents.

* A count of agents on break.

* A count of agents postprocessing.

* A count of agents working offline.

* Calls abandoned in a timeframe(A day and 30 minutes)

* Calls accepted in a timeframe (A day and 30 minutes)

* Average Duration of calls in a day

* Average wait time of calls in a day

* Calls queued in a timeframe ( A day and 30 minutes )

* Longest wait time

* queue size

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Levi Harman commented

Unfortunately no. There is no single endpoint to get that information. However, you can use several APIs to get some of the info you are looking for. Some are straightforward, some are not possible and some require different endpoints and calculations.

Since this is a large subject, I recommend you open a support ticket so someone on our developer support team can schedule a meeting to walk you thru.

If I have time later, I can break this into several sub-topics and help you tackle them one by one.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Levi Harman avatar image Levi Harman commented ·

Hey Phong Vu. Thanks for the answer. I'll open a support ticket. And If you have time to break this into several sub topics I'd appreciate it.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys