question

Karla Stumpp avatar image
Karla Stumpp asked Phong Vu answered

How long take the review and should i clone or modify my actual version if i want to do some change?

Hello i have send email twice to devlopper email, still haven't get answer so i will copy paste the email here sorry about that: ''Hi, I was told I should reach out directly to this email to inquire about the graduation procedures. My application ID is the following: App name: start call, Send Sms, Read Sms V 0.01 App Client Id: MGXAqPy5TNWN_V3Fylhkqg Also, are verification needed upon every version I create or will this one suffice? And would you recommend cloning this original version under a new name (V 0.02) or modifying it directly?'' Here you go ! Thanks a lot for your answer

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Anirban edited

You can wait some more time for them to reply.

Also @Phong Vu can help you here. He can take the details and help you out.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Because your app is using SMS endpoint, it needs to go thru a review process. I just approved and move your app to the production. Please use the new client id and client secret for production now.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys