News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
High Volume SMS reports
Tags: sms and text messaging
May 19, 2021 at 12:25pm   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Gerrod Mozeik

Hello, we signed up for High Volume SMS using a RingCentral number. Used the web app to send a bulk message to several thousand recipients. Now I'm trying to download a report on the campaign using the button in the web app but it just spins indefinitely with no report generated. Is there a way for me to extract data on messages successfully delivered or failed? I also am looking to report on any numbers that elected to opt out of future texts.

on May 20, 2021 at 8:24am   •  0 likes

Just want to follow up on this. Could you download the campaign detailed report?

2 Answers
answered on May 20, 2021 at 10:55am  

Thanks for the reply, Phong. All of the sudden this morning I was able to download the report. I was also able to view opt-outs where you suggested. I'm all set now.

on May 20, 2021 at 11:40am   •  0 likes

Great! Do you know that you can implement a webhook in your server to receive campaign reports programmatically. Click the "Setup Webhook" to see how to set it up.

answered on May 19, 2021 at 2:12pm  

Can you post this to the Feedback channel from the app? I will reach out to you from there.

For getting opted-out numbers. Open the Settings page and select the "Opted-out Numbers" option

screen-shot-2021-05-19-at-33327-pm.png

Thanks

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us