article

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager posted mitch-turner commented

Join the UX Council Today!

We are excited to announce that we are formalizing a UX Council to support product innovation at RingCentral!

We are looking for IT and business users to give us feedback about our products.

You can look forward to:

• Helping shape our platform
  • Providing us with new customer use cases
  • Gaining VIP access to our beta programs
  • VIP Invites to customer events, and developing relationships with our Product and Leadership teams

Sounds great, right?
Join today to be one of our founding UX Council members!

Please email Irene to join: irene.yam@ringcentral.com.

Shell reach out to help get you started! And no worries if you decide it's not for you - you can decline anytime.

community announcement
9 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

elyse-watts10600 avatar image elyse-watts10600 commented ·
yay. :D
1 Like 1 ·
elyse-watts10600 avatar image elyse-watts10600 elyse-watts10600 commented ·
Yes! I emailed Irene already. Excited for this!
1 Like 1 ·
elizabeth-walker8122 avatar image elizabeth-walker8122 elyse-watts10600 commented ·
Im in!
1 Like 1 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ elyse-watts10600 commented ·
You in, Elyse!?
We'd love to have you!
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
mike-gustavson13338 avatar image mike-gustavson13338 commented ·
According to Irene, this is now on hold until May. This is quite disappointing after this prominent announcement - I know there are a lot of people who were excited to see you guys looking to take feedback seriously. Is there any way this can be reprioritized internally?
0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ mike-gustavson13338 commented ·
Mike, we're working on a lot of new things and will hopefully have something to share sooner than May.
We'll update you here when we do!
1 Like 1 ·
mitch-turner avatar image mitch-turner commented ·
I sent email to Irene to join. After moving 80+ people company to RC a month ago, I'm seeing where this is clearly needed.
0 Likes 0 ·

Article

Contributors

Mary-Community_Moderator contributed to this article BeckyH contributed to this article
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app