article

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator posted Becky-Community_Manager commented

February 2021 Webinars!

Here's the RingCentral University Webinars for February 2021. Check it out!

Thursday, 11 @ 01:00 PM MST - RingCentral Office: Feature Release Webinar

Join us for a review of the new RingCentral Office features being released in Q1 of 2021.

Thursday, 18 @ 10:00 AM MST - Contact Center: Ask the Expert

Overview: (60 min) This hour is dedicated to RingCentral customers that need additional training. We can cover anything RingCentral Contact Center. Please come with questions to ask the RingCentral experts.

Friday, 19 @ 10:00 AM MST - RingCentral Office: Ask the Expert

(60 min) Welcome to RingCentral University Office Hours! This hour is dedicated to RingCentral customers that need additional training. We can cover anything from the RingCentral Admin Portal, the RingCentral App, and RingCentral Meetings. Please come with questions to ask the RingCentral experts.

Thursday, 25 @ 10:00 AM MST - Contact Center: Admin Basics

webinars
8 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Amy Anderson avatar image Amy Anderson commented ·

The Real Talk with Manoush Zomorodi was great! Loved it!
Thanks @Becky-Community_Manager - I know you worked some magic behind the scenes to get me back in. :)

1 Like 1 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Amy Anderson commented ·

@Amy Anderson OH YAY! So glad to hear you got in!
Glad you enjoyed it - reach out if we can assist further!

0 Likes 0 ·
Amy Anderson avatar image Amy Anderson commented ·

What happened to the Real Talk w/ Manoush Zomorodi that was scheduled for today? I clicked the link and was left waiting for the host to start the meeting. Is this rescheduled?

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Amy Anderson commented ·

@Amy Anderson Great question! Let me reach out to the team that manages Real Talk.

1 Like 1 ·

@Amy Anderson Looks like this is supposed to take place in about 30 minutes - 11:00 AM PT.
Hang tough, it'll start soon!

0 Likes 0 ·
Amy Anderson avatar image Amy Anderson Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks, Becky. The time that came across for me was 10 PT (noon my time). Glad I didn't miss it. Stay well!

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Article

Contributors

Mary-Community_Moderator contributed to this article

Related Articles

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app