News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
call waiting mobile app
Tags: phone, phone
May 7, 2020 at 5:30pm   •   2 replies  •  1 likes
eric-vartanian
Now that 80 % of our employees are working from home, when they are one their Ring Central smart phone, when the second call comes in , they dont see and sometimes miss the important client calls.
At the end of the week, when we present the Annalistic phone reports to the owner and managers, it shows many uses have missed so many calls, and the owner gets upset, at a  point that wants to fire people.
Can you please come up with a new version, that shows the call waiting?
It does not matter what the employee says that they did not miss and phone was right next to them, but the report shows otherwise.
Please let me know when you can add this feature.

Regards,

on May 11, 2020 at 8:12am   •  0 likes
Hello Eric!

Apologies, I would highly suggest creating a case in our support site, so we can further check the settings of their extensions.

Thanks! 
on May 7, 2021 at 2:12pm   •  0 likes

I was told by RC tech support that call waiting was not an option, but here it appears that it is simply as easy as an extension setting?

So, is call waiting simply a matter of having the correct settings on the extension? Ring Central tech support told me that you do not have this feature at all!

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us