News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Delete Posts From App Integrations
Tags: integrations
Jul 21, 2021 at 12:47pm   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Mike Rotharmel

Apparently support want's me to request this as a "Feature," which is absolutely hilarious in and of itself, but despite being a global admin and the one who added the app integration, I am unable to delete posts made by the app integration. I've been instructed by support to create a feature request because apparently you can't delete any posts made by app integrations so I've been told which is wild.

on Jul 22, 2021 at 11:20am   •  0 likes

Thanks Becky, this was the link support provided me where to submit the feature request. I'll submit via the link you have provided.

on Jul 22, 2021 at 12:57pm   •  0 likes

Thanks, @Mike Rotharmel! Was just going to follow up with the agent you worked with to make sure they know about the portal.
Let me know if you should have any further questions or if my team can help!

on Jul 21, 2021 at 2:30pm   •  0 likes

@Mike Rotharmel Anirban is right - we'd love it if you'd submit to the Ideas Portal and not here in the Community.
Did you have a case associated with your call? I'd like to follow up with the Support agent to make sure they know to point feature requests to the Ideas Portal.

on Jul 21, 2021 at 2:14pm   •  0 likes

What is your exact query? Do you want to request feature. If yes, you can log it here: https://ringcentral.ideas.aha.io/

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us