News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Is RingCentral Fax a good alternative for a professional office?
Tags: fax
Jul 22, 2021 at 9:16am   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Glen Nesbitt

We have a busy law office. Is RingCentral fax a good alternative to a direct landline? What are pros & cons? How is reliability and ease of use? Retrieval and storage? Your input is appreciated!

on Jul 22, 2021 at 9:44am   •  0 likes

Hi @Glen Nesbitt, to know more about RingCentral Fax, you may check on these links,

https://support.ringcentral.com/fax.html

https://support.ringcentral.com/get-started/fax.html.

on Jul 22, 2021 at 9:39am   •  0 likes

It is certainly better than landline Fax system which is based on bulky hardware. Since, RingCentral fax can be used as software system, as my personal opinion it is portable and we can carry it to anywhere within our laptops, mobile and can fax from anywhere connecting any network.

So as changing modern world, software based system will be future gradually replacing bulky hardware system.

Also it is capable to send fax to other Fax system that can be hardware or software based. It works as a normal fax system but also have facilities to share files from cloud storage like dropbox, Google drive etc.

Also security is top notch as all the data are highly encrypted.

These are personal opinion and experience, for more feature you can check their websites

on Jul 22, 2021 at 9:43am   •  0 likes

Glen, Thanks for reaching out!
Obviously, my team is going to speak highly of the product.
If you have specific questions that we can answer, hit us up.
If you're looking for feedback from Community Members, hopefully, someone will pop by and share their experience.

My team is here to help! You can connect with us directly by @ing myself or @Mary-Community_Moderator. Or shoot us an email at Community.Support@RingCentral.com

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us