News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Performance Reporting using Today but with Future Times still within the same day
Tags: analytics and reporting
Jul 28, 2021 at 9:03am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Michael Nelson

Hello,

I would like to create a Performance Report using today but list future hours so that i can connect a subscription to run daily between the specified hours. The current setup allows me to choose today but does not have a separate choice for the hours component. Future hours for today are greyed out since they have yet to happen. When I choose 7am to 8am it changes today to the date which means creating the subscription will show the same data for that specific day.

The goal is to create the report so that it shows the call statics between hourly periods.
Example: Today from 7am to 8am, that I can set a subscription to run daily at 8am which will show all calls in the given period for the current day or "Today".

on Jul 29, 2021 at 8:07am   •  0 likes

Hi @Michael Nelson, that exact setup is not possible in the current state of Performance Reports. The only thing we can do is set up a TODAY report and schedule a subscription on 8 AM, so the data from 12 AM till 8 AM will be pulled.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us