News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
RingCentral meetings default dial in numbers not showing up for UK users
Tags: meetings
Jan 21, 2019 at 11:48am   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
ray-martin13679
Looking for some help with a peculiar ringcentral meetings issue we've been having. We have a company in the US, UK and AU. The UK is under UK Global office. I have multiple users in the UK that state that when they try to schedule a meeting through ringcentral meetings it shows dial in numbers for the US but nothing for the UK or the AU despite our global dial-in countries are set in the admin portal for the whole company to show all 3 dial in numbers.

If they go to edit the dial in countries in the ringcentral meetings app and manually add these 2 countries it still only shows the US number when they go to schedule a meeting.

For the US employees by default all 3 countries have dial in numbers for meetings, for the UK employees they are only presented with a dial in number for the US.
on Jan 24, 2019 at 10:56am   •  0 likes
Thanks! I let our Product Team know and they're going to also look into what's going on and collaborate with the Support Team
on Jan 25, 2019 at 6:19am   •  0 likes
Hey Ray, what does this setting look like for your User?

on Jan 25, 2019 at 7:03am   •  0 likes
for my user and for the global company meetings settings it has United Kingdom, United States and Australia
on Jan 24, 2019 at 10:43am   •  0 likes
Case was opened a week ago, been out of the office for a bit 08136438
on Jan 29, 2019 at 8:40am   •  0 likes
Hmmm...well that's odd. Looks like your Support Agent has sent you an email and gave you a call yesterday. I'd keep working with them so we can figure out what's going on!
on Jan 24, 2019 at 10:06am   •  0 likes
Hey Ray, I talked with our Meetings Team and sounds like something is going on. Could you please open a case and let me know what the case number is?

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us