News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Scheduling Ring Central Meeting in Outlook
Tags: meetings
Aug 26, 2021 at 7:14am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
alison-sedler

Does anyone know of any way that it is still possible to schedule a ring central meeting from Outlook? The meeting app was discontinued today and no one in my company can schedule meetings anymore. From what I am seeing, it is now only possible in Outlook 365, so we are looking for a new phone system and meeting platform as this is unacceptable.

on Aug 12, 2021 at 3:17pm   •  0 likes

@alison-sedler I'd like to help.
I'm going to work with your Account Manager, but could use a few more details about how you were scheduling meetings before so that I can help identify next steps.
Feel free to message me here or shoot me an email at Community.Support@RingCentral.com

on Aug 13, 2021 at 5:24am   •  0 likes

I'm sure we were doing what most US businesses are doing: scheduling our meetings in Outlook client through the plug in. Since there is no longer any way to schedule meetings through Outlook client, Ring Central is not longer a viable platform for our company.

on Aug 13, 2021 at 7:43am   •  0 likes

I've replied to your email. Please reach out to me directly and I'm happy to continue the conversation and assist further.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us