News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
VMware Horizon Session Host - RingCentral App no audio devices
Tags: phone
Aug 16, 2021 at 9:55am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
Joshua Abts

When running the RingCentral app on a Microsoft Windows RDSH environment, we are having issues where we are unable to see audio devices within the app on the latest versions. The last known version we have working is 21.1.10.2888.

Wondering if anyone has seen this issue before or has any recommendations on what to try to do to resolve. We have tried uninstall/reinstall and starting fresh and each time we end up with the No Source issues.

Working audio sources (21.1.10.2888):

audiosourcesworking.png

Non-working audio source (new versions):

audiosourcesmissing.png

on Aug 17, 2021 at 3:24pm   •  0 likes

I think if you check this issue with RingCentral support team here they can help you by troubleshooting and analyzing the issue

1 Answer
answered on Oct 5, 2021 at 11:41pm  

I was facing the similar problem after installing but with support of RingCentral App team and trying number time by restarting the app finally it started working. You can check for VMware guides to get more updated.

on Oct 6, 2021 at 6:54am   •  0 likes

I am not sure if this is a spam response or what, especially since the link you provide is nothing more than a link to a sales site. But I can guarantee no amount of restarting the app actually resolves the issue. Just for anyone else that may run into this thread.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us