News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
I understand that with the new App the HUD cannot be used if you are on a MAC?
Tags: hud, hud
Aug 20, 2021 at 8:08am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Christa Force

I understand that with the new App the HUD cannot be used if you are on a MAC?

on Aug 20, 2021 at 8:35am   •  0 likes

Hi @Christa Force; it should work on Mac, too. What problems do you encounter with HUD?

on Aug 20, 2021 at 10:04am   •  0 likes

The monitor option does not show up when a user that can be monitored is on a call. According to support from this morning.

I have checked my resources and confirmed to our Team that the HUD option on the new RC app is still on Beta. And it only monitors the user log in on the RC application. No option yet to monitor on a live call unlike the old app (RC Phone app) that can monitor calls.
April09:57
How long has it been in beta and when do you expect the beta to be complete and the function rolled out to all clients? This is one of the many reason we chose RC and is very disruptive to our business.
about 2 minutes ago
We apologize because right now that is a system limitation and still a feature request. We can let our Developers know and remind them about the idea so that they can hopefully add it to the next coming updates.

on Aug 23, 2021 at 11:19am   •  0 likes

@Christa Force I have thoroughly checked it, and Call Monitoring should be available in both Mac and Windows. I asked the agent who assisted with your case to get back to you and escalate the issue to Tier 2, so they can fix it.

on Aug 23, 2021 at 12:11pm   •  0 likes

Thank you!

on Aug 23, 2021 at 12:19pm   •  0 likes

You're very much welcome.

on Aug 23, 2021 at 7:48am   •  0 likes

Hi Christa, the Product Team is always working for improvements on features that are released. If you have feedback or suggestions, kindly add them to our Ideas Portal here.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us