News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Audio Delays on Transfer Calls
Tags: ringcentral app
Oct 25, 2021 at 10:59am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Lori Browne

Has anyone else experienced issues with delayed audio or choppy calls when a call has been transferred to your extension? We have had this issue with RC since the very beginning. We have been with them about a year now. I have reached out to support many times regarding this, but typically get told there is nothing they can do or that it is being escalated. I have never heard back from the escalation team. If you have experienced this issue, can you please let me know if there is anything that you have done to help with this situation? We have tried switching out handsets, uninstalling and reinstalling apps, and even had our internet company come out to check our lines. We have well over the recommended internet speed needed to support VoIP. Nothing has seemed to help.

on Oct 26, 2021 at 7:21am   •  0 likes

Hey @Lori Browne, I just checked your recent "Call Quality Issue" case, and it shows closed due to no response from you. Would you please submit a new case?

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us