News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Solution to international calling charges and change order confirmations?
Tags: admin portal
Nov 16, 2021 at 2:21pm   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
thibodeau

Does anyone have a solution to the following problem: We can call in North America for free with our plan, but then we also get charged $22 every single day for "change order: one time calling credits package". Our account manager is not so responsive, but she tells me that it is because we are calling to Germany, France, etc. Either the rates are not reasonable or something is wrong, but i can't get anyone at RC to give me other options - I asked our account manager - can't we just buy a plan that has unlimited international calling? Anyhow, we are going to have to switch to zoom phone (rates are not at an unlawful level), but we will lose some features that integrate into our software system. LEt me know if anyone has also experienced this or has a solution. Thank you,

on Nov 16, 2021 at 2:36pm   •  0 likes

@thibodeau I'm going to dig into this a bit and see if we can't get you an answer.
Hang tough!

on Nov 17, 2021 at 6:53am   •  0 likes

@thibodeau I was able to be in touch with your account manager and she indicated that you would be speaking today.
If you find that you don't get the support that you need, please do reach out to the Community Team at Community.Support@RingCentral.com and reference this thread for context.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us