News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
User can't Warm Transfer
Tags: call forwarding
Nov 18, 2021 at 9:45am   •   4 replies  •  0 likes
Michael Arndt

I have a new user using RC Phone Windows app. When she receives the call and attempts to transfer the "Warm Transfer" option is grayed out. She seems to be the only user experiencing this issue. Is there a setting that controls this?

on Nov 18, 2021 at 10:43am   •  0 likes

If you are using the latest app. Click this link to know more https://support.ringcentral.com/app/phone/desktop-web/transferring-call-ringcentral-app-desktop-web.html.. Thanks!

on Nov 18, 2021 at 10:42am   •  0 likes

Hello @Michael Arndt! Apologies for that. Can you send us a screenshot, please? Are you using the latest app? Thank you.

on Nov 18, 2021 at 11:10am   •  0 likes

As I stated already I'm using RC Phone app for Windows.

The screenshot will only show that the Warm Transfer is grayed out but blind transfer isn't.

What else do you need to know?

I tried to get in touch with support through Chat and waited for about 30 minutes and nobody ever picked up.

on Nov 18, 2021 at 12:03pm   •  0 likes

Here's your case number for this issue, 14017193. We also tagged this as a high priority. Thank you.

on Nov 18, 2021 at 11:40am   •  0 likes

@Michael Arndt Jenn will create a case number for you so that someone will get back to you on this issue.
As an aside, I have escalated the issue regarding your delayed chat experience. Appreciate you sharing this so we can make sure that doesn't happen again.

on Nov 18, 2021 at 11:32am   •  0 likes

Apologies, @Michael Arndt. I will escalate the issue to support and reach you as soon as possible. I appreciate your patience in this matter.

1 Answer
answered on Nov 18, 2021 at 11:48pm  

@Michael Arndt , could you please send a feedback using "RC Phone -> Settings -> Support -> Send Product Feedback" with the text "User can't Warm Transfer" and appropriate comments right after you will experience the issue?

1637308073418.png

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us