News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Ringcentral for Salesforce - transfer a call
Tags: salesforce, conferencing, integrations, phone
Dec 2, 2021 at 6:02pm   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
Wally Lane

Has anyone created their own resource / instructions RingCentral for salesforce call transferring and conferencing & what the difference is and how to perform the function?

We recently upgraded our RingCentral for salesforce integration to version 18.3 and the transfer/conference function has changed and is creating confusion. I can't find any self-help material that is up to date that shows the newer versions of this function.

on Dec 6, 2021 at 10:13am   •  0 likes

@Wally Lane Let me reach out to our integrations team and see if this is something they have some insight into.

on Dec 6, 2021 at 11:31am   •  0 likes

@Wally Lane I spoke with one of our internal team members on the Saleforce integration side.
Is this for the Contact Center integration for the RingCentral for Salesforce app in the App Exchange?
If that is the case, they are saying they are on the 6.17 version and not 18.3.
Can you clarify a bit more about your set up?

1 Answer
answered on Dec 6, 2021 at 2:23pm  

Hi @Becky, it's the Nice inContact CXone Omnichannel (link) app for Salesforce app in the app exchange. As usual, we receive direct marketing from Nice regarding upgrades etc, however we have the partner product of Ring Central. Our Salesforce app has always been branded as RingCentral when installing the Nice upgrades.

Even if we were using the version you suggest, I still can't find the instructions we are looking for as a basis.

1638828768427.png 1638829343208.png

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us