News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Park Call Display on Polycom
Tags: hardware
Mar 21, 2019 at 6:49am   •   4 replies  •  0 likes
heather-mccarthy1

I know using and parking a call on the ring central app on a cell phone it shows on the screen what line the call is parked on, is there a way to view on the Polycom display what line the call is parked on? The voice recording takes a long time to give you the line number... Thank you.

on Feb 1, 2022 at 9:08am   •  1 likes

Anyway to remove the park notifications from coming up? I do not need to see that a call was parked.They freeze on my screen i have to log out to get them to go away. Can i stop them from coming up all together? parks.jpg

on Feb 1, 2022 at 12:35pm   •  0 likes

@Jennie Jones, I don't think there's an option for this. You may ask assistance from the Tech Support Team to help you re-provision your phone since you're having issues with the freezing screen.

on Jul 8, 2020 at 10:01am   •  0 likes
I want the ability to Park Calls to what they call "Private Park Locations" these are parking locations set up near the call group settings. If we could just "park to private locations" on the desk phones, then we could use the soft buttons to access them! 

add this feature!
on Mar 21, 2019 at 2:39pm   •  1 likes
Don't think they can display the info but you can set up your park extension numbers. So when you park it goes to the same number each time. 
on Mar 21, 2019 at 7:02am   •  1 likes
It never ceases to amaze me how something like this in this system should be a BASIC necessity and norm, but the answers come back, "no can do" or, "vote to make that a "feature" request. :(

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us