News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
API analytics are updating for 24hr, but not 7 day for sandbox account.
Tags: developer sandbox, analytics and reporting
Mar 4, 2022 at 10:33am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
A Feibus

I'm sure it's a weird quirk, but I can see my API calls in the 24-hour analytics view, but still shows 0 in the longer views (and in the dashboard, which shows a 7-day view). I understand that the 24-hour analytics are updated hourly, the others also say they update hourly, but maybe they don't...?

Client ID dDTZvTExRQWwOtpln08d8A if you want to take a look. thanks.

on Mar 15, 2022 at 9:48am   •  0 likes

Sorry that you didn't see data for the last 7 days. Did you try to see if that was visible under the last 30 days? Please give it a shot again. Btw I was able to see that you did make API calls on Mar 4th. Also please share the "Last updated:" timestamp for your sandbox account so I can check API for the same time.

on Mar 15, 2022 at 10:37am   •  0 likes

Was not visible in last 30 days view either. What I saw was that the analytics for 7- and 30-day did not update hourly, seemed like longer. On the other hand, I'm past that point in the project and so this is for RC to solve whenever they want, I'm just reporting it. Feel free to poke around my account (although it's 10 days later, so hard to be sure what you'll see now). Thanks.

1 Answer
answered on Mar 15, 2022 at 8:39pm  

Thank you so much for reporting this issue. It does appear that there is a bug we need to chase down. We will work to see if we can resolve the issue on the backend.

You might also be interested in knowing that we are working on a project to dramatically improve application analytics later this year. Stay tuned to our quarterly developer newsletter for news relating to this feature!

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us