News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Send call to Private Park Location?
Tags: call park, park
Nov 8, 2022 at 7:59am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
renee-bugbee

This seems like a really dumb question, but I created a Private Park location (Ext 222), added everyone in the company as Location Members so that anyone could theorectically Park a call at 222 and anyone else could pick it up. However: how do I send a call to that Private Park location? When pressing the Park softkey on my Polycom phone, it sends the call to a virtual extension. If I try transferring the call to extension 222, it says that group doesn't accept calls?

on Nov 8, 2022 at 11:31am   •  0 likes

Rebooted phone. Still having issue where if I use the [Park] Soft Key, it says "your call is parked at extension XXX" and doesn't give an option to select which one. If I didn't remember that number, I can't get back to the call, which is why I want to send it to the Private Park Location. If try transferring, get "This group does not accept phone calls. You will now be disconnected." and it hangs up. It appears I can only transfer to Private Park Location using the Desktop app.

on Nov 8, 2022 at 1:07pm   •  0 likes

May I know what's the make and model of your phone? And is it purchased from RingCentral?

on Nov 8, 2022 at 10:26am   •  0 likes

You are doing the right way of parking a call. Can you try rebooting your phone and try again?

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us