News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Unable to Submit Support Case
Tags: web case
Dec 13, 2022 at 9:44am   •   3 replies  •  1 likes
Katie Kearney

I have been unable to submit a support ticket. I attempted separate times over the course of two weeks with the same result of a prompt regarding an issue with the site and to try again later. This was also done on two different browsers. After the most recent time I cleared my cache and cookies on Chrome and logged back in and received the same error message and just a loading image after hitting next when it asks for an alternate email address.

on Jan 4, 2023 at 7:47am   •  0 likes

some solution for this issue? we are experiencing the same issue. Kind Regards Hugo

on Jan 4, 2023 at 8:43am   •  0 likes

Hey, @Hugo Papa I've reached out to the team responsible for that.
I'll share an update when I hear back from them.

on Jan 4, 2023 at 9:31am   •  0 likes

We've submitted a case for this!
We'll update here as we learn more.

on Jan 5, 2023 at 10:15am   •  0 likes

@Hugo Papa Our Support Team was able to provide some instructions to get your submission powers activated!

Note: Ensure to delete the browser's cache and cookies that are set for All Time to avoid session issues.
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More.
3. Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.
4. Go to Advanced Tab. At the top, choose a time range, and select All Time.
5. Check the boxes EXCEPT for Password and other sign-in data, Autofill, Site Settings, and Hosted app data
6. Click Clear data.
To try again the process. Please confirm with the user if it's all set now.

Let me know if this doesn't help! Shoot an email at Community.Support@RingCentral.com

on Jan 6, 2023 at 12:47am   •  0 likes

Hello Becky, thank you very much for your effort, we already tested this way and tried another browser too and in another laptop, the issue still here.

on Jan 6, 2023 at 7:23am   •  0 likes

Okay, can you shoot me an email with any errors that you're getting and the email address associated with the issue?
Community.Support@RingCentral.com

on Dec 13, 2022 at 11:05am   •  0 likes

Yes, I am.

I am trying to look into two issues. One with a phone dropping audio during phone calls randomly (approximately 1/2 times per day) and if the firmware of a phone needs to be updated to get a headset, that was previously working, working again.

on Dec 13, 2022 at 1:31pm   •  0 likes

Are you able to log into support.ringcentral.com at all? I'm working with the team to fix you access ASAP, you will need to work with advanced support for them to gather phone logs and example files to pinpoint your dropped calls.

on Dec 13, 2022 at 1:38pm   •  0 likes

Yes, I am actively logged in. It just gives me a perpetual loading screen and error message if I attempt to submit a case.

on Dec 14, 2022 at 7:19am   •  0 likes

Can you send a screenshot or video of the specific error message you are getting?

on Dec 14, 2022 at 11:24am   •  0 likes

Yes.error-message.jpg

on Dec 15, 2022 at 8:49am   •  0 likes

I'm also getting same error. I'm using Edge and Fire Fox.

RC error web case.png

on Dec 13, 2022 at 9:48am   •  0 likes

Hi Katie,

We'll follow up with our support case administration team. To confirm, are you using the same email from your profile to log in and submit the case?

In the mean time, what are you needing to submit a case on? We may be able to help while our team gets your support case access corrected.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us