News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
TCR & RingCentral Fees
Tags: sms and text messaging
Feb 25, 2023 at 5:33am   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
David Hazen

Hi I currently have a premium Ring central plan. For texting I use the Window Desktop app and get charged only when I go over my monthly limits.

1) I need to know what all the costs are associated with the changes in the text industry and Ring Centrals service fee changes

) What are the TCR re-occurring fees?

b) Ring Central re-occurring fees

c) Text fees. How many texts per month are free under the premium plan. What is the exact cost for over usage.

d) Ring Central Brand fees

2) Regarding new campaign brand. Will on campaign cover all my different texting message, including back and forth texting to my customers, mass texting to invite customer to join my service list, mass appointment reminders, etc, etc

3) My TCR registration is pending. Can I go ahead and create the Campaign brand or do I need to way for my TCR application to get accept

on Feb 28, 2023 at 7:45am   •  0 likes

Do you even work for ring central?

on Feb 28, 2023 at 7:45am   •  0 likes

Jesus Ring Central is the worst. I ask a question a question about fees and you send me to the link that answer only the TCR fees. Thanks for nothing. 15 year customer but I now will consider 8x8 instead

1 Answer
answered on Feb 27, 2023 at 9:51am  

@David Hazen I would start with the FAQ to see if it doesn't address some of these questions:
https://support.ringcentral.com/article-v2/TCR-business-registration-FAQ.html?brand=RingCentral&product=MVP&language=en_US

If you come up against any other concerns, please share them here or shoot us an email at Community.Support@RingCentral.com

on Feb 27, 2023 at 9:56am   •  0 likes

Please help me with this. I have reached out to your people today and was redirected to 3 diff people and in the end hung up on. Then I called back and someone told me that I just have to wait. I just don't understand if I am preapproved already why cant someone turn on the system.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us