News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
10DLC a2p registation for businesses fee
Tags: sms and text messaging
Mar 8, 2023 at 12:04pm   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
Alejandro Monjaras

Right now we have 57 numbers, how much is the registration fee and will each number have a monthly fee? or is it one fee for all the numbers?

on Mar 8, 2023 at 12:25pm   •  0 likes

Low volume campaign type

$1.50 (monthly with 3 month minimum commitment)

This seems like it would apply to us, is the $1.50 monthly fee for all 56 of our ringcentral numbers? Or a fee for our account including all the numbers?

on Mar 8, 2023 at 1:16pm   •  0 likes

This would cover all of your numbers. Fee is per "use case" not based on how many numbers you have. So you would see a new cost of $1.50 total added to your bill each month.

on Mar 9, 2023 at 8:28am   •  0 likes

How are these fees charged to RingCentral customers? Will that be added to the RC service Payments and charged to the payment method on file? Also, what about the T-Mobile penalty fee ($250)? Will that also be billed to the payment on file? And who and how is that being tracked? How can I know if my organization has yet to text a T-mobile number over 60 days?

on Mar 8, 2023 at 2:02pm   •  0 likes

I'm not sure I understand the term campaign, what if we're texting one person would we still need to sign up for a campaign since we're not texting multiple indiviuals?

on Mar 8, 2023 at 12:14pm   •  0 likes
on Mar 8, 2023 at 12:26pm   •  0 likes

Low volume campaign type

$1.50 (monthly with 3 month minimum commitment)

This seems like it would apply to us, is the $1.50 monthly fee for all 56 of our ringcentral numbers? Or a fee for our account including all the numbers?

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us