News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Text not working and hurting my business
Tags: customer service
Mar 13, 2023 at 8:42am   •   5 replies  •  2 likes
Kevin Terrill

When will this be fixed: This is hurting my business.... Verizon, AT&T and Xifinty so far have not been sending text which is detrimental to my ability to perform. PLEASE FIX ASAP as this is not acceptable.

on Mar 16, 2023 at 10:43am   •  1 likes

This issue is not resolved though nobody seems to know what happened. It would be nice to have better communication from RingCentral clarifying what is going on so that we can communicate to our employees more effectively.

on Mar 13, 2023 at 12:23pm   •  0 likes

The only answer we keep getting is that it is being looked into. Then an email stating they figured out the problem and it would be fixed in 24hrs on Friday. This is very frustrating due to the fact that it's not even the 31st yet and we are having issues, that are apparently not related to the whole TCR update.

on Mar 13, 2023 at 11:23am   •  1 likes

Same issue. The TCR make no sense. I don't have any campaign...I use ring central to text employees(collegues) in the US instead of my personal phone. TCR makes zero sense. Why would I need an "opt out" for a personal text to my collegue in the US just because I am using my ring central app versus my Rogers personal account?

Someone from Ring Central needs to get educated on this quickly. My suggestion call Rogers or Bell. I have no issues texting using Rogers or Bell

on Mar 13, 2023 at 11:56am   •  0 likes

How many days will this be down with no logical explanation??? Your status site does not help anything. Just keeps posting the same vague message. And yes, I have reached out to customer care. All they can provide is I am sorry for the Inconvenience.

March 7th - 13th, 2023

08:50:27 PDT

A portion of customers may be experiencing issues with failed outbound SMS messages to some mobile providers. Our Operations teams are working with these providers to resolve the issues with SMS functionality. The next update will be provided in the morning of March 14th, or when there is a significant change in status.

on Mar 13, 2023 at 8:44am   •  0 likes

When will this be fixed: This is hurting my business.... Verizon, AT&T and Xifinty so far have not been sending text which is detrimental to my ability to perform. PLEASE FIX ASAP as this is not acceptable.

on Mar 14, 2023 at 5:45am   •  0 likes

We got this email Friday and still cannot send texts....

We recently let you know that some of our customers are experiencing deliverability issues with SMS messages to some mobile users in North America. "RingCentral has identified the cause of the issue, and is actively working with our industry partners to restore the impacted capability. We expect this SMS deliverability issue to be resolved for most customers within the next 24 hours."

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us