News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Is RingCentral Down?
Tags: system down
Aug 30, 2020 at 4:40am   •   10 replies  •  1 likes
Ted Nevins

Tech support is not answering. Been on hold for 40mins already

9 Answers
answered on Aug 31, 2020 at 9:51am  

Yes, we are still having issue with calls.

answered on Aug 31, 2020 at 9:15am  

There are some known issues with outbound texting, and Contact Center. For more information, please check out https://status.ringcentral.com/.

For those who had outages yesterday, are you still experiencing issues?

answered on Aug 30, 2020 at 6:15am  

Still, on hold it has been more than an hour, does anyone get hold of them?

answered on Aug 30, 2020 at 6:12am  

same issue here -

answered on Aug 30, 2020 at 5:58am  

Same issues here too.. can not log in and chat not working...

finally got someone on phone but theyre not in the US so cant call our numbers on outside RC line!!!!!

Told him I need higher level support nd now on hold again AND ITS BEEN 54 MINUTES SINCE THEN!!!!!!

answered on Aug 30, 2020 at 5:52am  

Can we please have someone from RingCentral provide an update on what is going on?

All our desk phones are down and we are having trouble accessing service.ringcentral.com. I have been on hold for over an hour now trying to get these issues resolved. The link to the live chat support is missing and I am unable to login to open a case ticket.

answered on Aug 30, 2020 at 7:51am  

I just got off the phone with one of their contact center support due to our issues. She stated there are ISP issues that are affecting services globally (not sure to what extent) and they're working on the issues. She had not gotten much more information than that at the time.

answered on Aug 30, 2020 at 6:54am  

Ours has been out since 6:45am... About ten minutes ago it worked for about two seconds and then quit working again. Sounds like they are down and MAYBE trying to get it back up, but without being able to get a hold of customer support who knows?

answered on Aug 30, 2020 at 6:39am  

I have now been on hold for one hour and forty-eight minutes. I am still unable contact anyone from live chat nor am I able to submit a support ticket. We need an update on what is going on. At the very least, update the status of RingCentral on the service status page.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us