News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Will Themes be arriving soon to the Desktop App?
Tags: ringcentral for desktop
Dec 11, 2020 at 9:26am   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Rod Neal

I've tried the *new* App several times, and keep going back to the Classic App, which allows me to select a Theme that works best for me. I intensely (yes, INTENSELY) dislike the design of the new App, including the Dark Mode, which lacks any contrast settings to make it readable (and both light and dark mode look like they were designed by tween-agers for the under-six-years-old crowd).

Please add in some Themes or at least the ability to set the background colors of each section and some font color selections. I'll keep using the Classic App in the meantime.

on Dec 11, 2020 at 1:04pm   •  0 likes

We would encourage you to vote on this Idea here.

on Dec 11, 2020 at 1:08pm   •  1 likes

Thank you Becky - I actually am the one that posted that idea. :-) I appreciate your suggestion!

on Dec 11, 2020 at 1:13pm   •  0 likes

OH! The names are different! Thanks for posting! I believe this is something the product team is working on. So, stay tuned. We'll always update the Community and the Ideas Portal.

on Dec 11, 2020 at 1:14pm   •  0 likes

Yes, LOL - Rod is my boss, but I handle all tech & telecom......but to post in the ideas I had to create a new user so used my own name. I'm glad to hear it's on the roadmap. :-)

on Dec 11, 2020 at 1:15pm   •  0 likes

It's like you have a secret identity! I fully support it!

on Dec 11, 2020 at 1:29pm   •  1 likes

OMG I know that last comment didn't really need a response but it made me laugh so hard I almost spit out my kombucha!

on Dec 11, 2020 at 1:30pm   •  0 likes

Sorry! Can't help but like this! Hopefully, nothing got on your monitor! ;)

on Dec 11, 2020 at 10:35am   •  1 likes

You can always ask this features here by adding that idea for future implementation

1 Answer
answered on Apr 21, 2021 at 8:50am  

Hi Everyone, in addition to the dark theme, three light-colored themes were added to the latest RingCentral App feature release.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us