News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Contacts won't sync
Tags: contacts
Mar 4, 2016 at 7:19am   •   5 replies  •  1 likes
tig
I use Ringcentral for Windows and some of my contacts synced and some did not. On the iPhone app all contacts synced. I use chrome not outlook. How can I get the rest of my contacts to sync in the windows app?

U.S. 
Version 8.0.4.20112
on Mar 4, 2021 at 1:59pm   •  1 likes

My Mac Contacts will not sync with the phone component of the new integrated RingCentral desktop app. I'm told this feature is not yet available, but they're working on it . I have been told this several times over the past months. Please fix this! I can't be the only user experiencing this issue.

on Mar 7, 2016 at 1:14pm   •  0 likes
They are in my Gmail contacts and my iPhone. They sync with each other. Somehow some of my contacts synced with ringcentral early on but they won't all sync. The iPhone app does sync but not ringcentral for windows.
on Aug 22, 2020 at 11:22pm   •  0 likes

I had all of my contacts synched into the mobile app. However, these are not showing on my personal contacts list in the web portal. Any idea? Thank you in advance for your answers.

on Mar 4, 2016 at 2:59pm   •  0 likes
Where are the contacts stored?   Or did you ad them through the web portal (use a CSV file? )  ?
on Mar 7, 2016 at 3:07pm   •  0 likes
FYI.... I'm going to merge this post into an "idea" request that we have for force synce button, so that you don't have to log out & log back in.   Feel free to comment or click the Vote button on the new thread. 

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us