News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
When I log into a meeting on one computer it kicks me off when presenter shares screen,
Tags: meetings
Apr 5, 2021 at 9:20am   •   4 replies  •  0 likes
Shannon Logan

I get kicked off ring central meetings when presenter shares screen on one computer, but not on another (using same internet) even tried direct connection (not wireless), I am not no VPN and I have tried unistalling and reinstalling.

When I log into a meeting on RingCentral meetings all is okay until the presenter shares screen. Then I am kicked off. This does not happen on a different laptop (using the same internet)-it is not the internet. I have unistalled and reinstalled ring central already and no help. It only happens on my personal computer.

Help!

Shannon

on Jun 23, 2021 at 10:03am   •  0 likes

I've got a user reporting the same problem, in either app, and it happens whether or not they're the meeting host.

Surely technical support found a common solution that can be posted?

on Jul 2, 2021 at 7:59am   •  0 likes

Joseph, have you submitted a case for this issue for your user?
It's helpful, in reaching a solution, if they can get the details from each user's experience.
You can create a case here.

on Jun 21, 2021 at 5:58pm   •  0 likes

Tried that not working

Tried support no answer yet just known issue we are working on it

on Jun 22, 2021 at 7:21am   •  0 likes

Do you have a case number, Eugene?
We'll be glad to check on it.

on Jul 1, 2021 at 10:44am   •  -1 likes

I have the same exact issue as described above! my case number is 13051214 and tech support hasn't been able to help in any way. is there at least a workaround for this or a fix coming soon?

on Jul 2, 2021 at 7:57am   •  0 likes

Ramon, it looks like the Support team has reached out via email asking for some additional details but has not heard from you.
Can you check to see if you've received something from them?

on Jun 3, 2021 at 9:26am   •  0 likes

I can confirm this issue. I have seen this as well. Need resolution. Same exact situation Shannon!

I can confirm this issue is happening as well. I have tested the same scenario. Two different PC's same account. I will get kicked from one PC, but not the other.

on Jun 4, 2021 at 8:00am   •  0 likes

@Naweed Abassi, please coordinate this with Technical Support as well. Thank you!

on Apr 5, 2021 at 9:49am   •  0 likes

Hi Shannon, please check if your computer is compatible with RingCentral Meetings - System Requirements.

on Apr 5, 2021 at 10:19am   •  0 likes

It is-I have not had an issue before on this computer-just moved to a new home. Internet is working fine. Just started to happen.

on Apr 5, 2021 at 10:25am   •  0 likes

Kinddly coordinate with our Technical Support Team for this, Shannon. This needs to be escalated to Tier 2 for resolution. You can create a support case online here. All of our Support numbers can be found here as well.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us