question

Globanet RD avatar image
Globanet RD asked Phong Vu edited

ERROR 503 The request could not be satisfied.

Hello, We are trying to download attachments from RingCentral (Glip), however, we have noticed that the download URL has been changed during the last couple of days. We have tried using the Bearer Token with the new download URL to download the files, however, we have received an error with response code 503.

ERROR

503 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

The Lambda function associated with the CloudFront distribution is invalid or doesn't have the required permissions. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.

If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)

Request URL

dl.mvp.devtest.ringcentral.com/file/105660426

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu edited

So this happened in your sandbox environment, right? I assumed that you are aware of the changes in downloading team messaging files and you follow the instructions to download protected content. Can you run your code from your local machine to download the files? Just to make sure that if the problem is from our side and not from the CloudFront configurations.

EDIT: Hold on, I know what you meant now. Let me check and get back to you soon!

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys