question

Stephane Beauchamp avatar image
Stephane Beauchamp asked mary-community-moderator commented

host status stay red after the end of a video meeting,Host of the meeting stay busy after meeting.

When we start a video meeting between coworker, at the end of the meeting everybody turn back to green but the host stay red for long minute sometime more than 15 minutes.

When we start meeting with coworker. At the end of the meeting, the status everybody turn back to green. But not the host, he stay red for almost 15 minutes sometime more.

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator commented

Hi Stephane, We've reached out to the Product Team about this, and we found out that it is a known issue. They are currently working on a resolution, but there is no SLA provided.

14 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

lizbauer avatar image lizbauer commented ·

My company is still having this issue. Has there been any info when this will be fixed?

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ lizbauer commented ·

Hi, the ticket is marked as resolved. Would you please submit a ticket if you are experiencing the issue? Open a case here.

0 Likes 0 ·
Stephane Beauchamp avatar image Stephane Beauchamp lizbauer commented ·

I think the last update fix the problem. here my version 21.3.20.649 Web, 21.3.20.1767 Windows

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Stephane Beauchamp commented ·

Thanks @Stephane Beauchamp. Please try updating your app, @lizbauer.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app