question

akkarao b avatar image
akkarao b asked akkarao b answered

In RingCentral Embeddable Widget when i end the call from callee side after conversation i am unable to end the call from caller side, he is still in call

The caller made a call to me that is to RingCentral Embeddable widget then i accepted the call and after conversation completed i have end the call but from the caller side the call is not ended. Then at this time the caller himself should end his call.Please reply with solution to end a call from caller side also when the call ended by callee side.

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I am not sure what could be wrong in your environment, but I have never heard such an issue out of 1000+ users who use the embeddable. I also just test myself to confirm that this works well.

My questions for you are, 1) is the issue consistent? 2) did you customize and add the event handler to your Web app?

window.addEventListener('message', (e) => {
  const data = e.data;
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

akkarao b avatar image
akkarao b answered

Thanks for reply

1)The issue is happening consistently.Suppose i am callee and from side i click on end button on widget then the call is disconnected from my side which is fine but from the caller side the call not disconnected
2)Yes i have used eventhandlers in my app like rc-login-status-notify,rc-call-ring-notify,rc-call-end-notify etc based on our requirements. like as you mentioned above.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys