question

Inisoft API avatar image
Inisoft API asked Phong Vu answered

Not receiving events on inbound call

I am not receiving events after answer inbound call, no any events even when hang up phone
Here events which I subscribed:

"/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension",

"/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/presence?detailedTelephonyState=true&sipData=true",

"/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/telephony/sessions?statusCode=Disconnected",

Here app permissions of webhook app:
Call Control, Edit Presence, Read Accounts, Read Messages, Read Presence, Ring Out, Webhook Subscriptions

On outbound call I receive all events and all works perfectly.
Don't know what the problem with Inbound call events.
I only received event when ringing after answer the call stop receiving any events for this call.
Please help me with my problem

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

You are using the extension telephony session event notification. Were those inbound calls dialed to the registered extension's phone number?

/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/telephony/sessions

You can do a quick test by using the account level notification to see if you get the event or not

/restapi/v1.0/account/~/telephony/sessions

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys