question

RSI avatar image
RSI asked Anirban answered

How to View All Text Messages (Threads/Feed) in RingCentral Desktop App?

Hello,

I'm using the RingCentral Desktop App on my iMac. I was able to see all messages in the middle, but now I can't. As with the other features (i.e. All Calls; All Voicemail; All Faxes), I would like to see All Texts like I once did. I'm not sure what happened.

As of now, I can see my customers' names/phone numbers on the left. In the middle of the app is the text message exchanges for the person's name that's highlighted on the left under TEXT. Before, I was able to see everyone's messages in the middle, like on the RC Web version.

Please advise.

Thanks!

sms and text messaging
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

If you think you were able to see it before but with some unknown reason not able to see now, you can open a support ticket here: https://support.ringcentral.com/contact-support.html

The RC team can coordinate with you and able to troubleshoot and help you regarding the same

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app