question

aaron-jistel2977 avatar image
aaron-jistel2977 asked John Wang Deactivated edited

API requests not showing in sandbox API calls

My API requests are not showing in the sanbox API calls website.

The api requests are successfull and does return a correct response. but when I look into the dev site under sandbox there is no api calls recorded even error requests.

I am using this api endpoints

- account info

- message-store

- call-logs

- sms

- oauth/token

This prevents me from requiring the graduation requirements. Please Help.

rest apideveloper sandboxanalytics and reporting
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

dipesh-patel6333 avatar image
dipesh-patel6333 answered
Hi,

We are making the api call to get the recording content but that does not show up in Analytics.

And also we are facing the issue that, API doc says we require "ReadCallRecording" permission to get call recording, so we have added to our permission list, and it is allowing to download the recording also, but issue is that it is creating problem in submitting app to production, it say error in app permission, and if we remove it app permission issue gets fixed, but we then get error while downloading recording.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ak avatar image
ak answered
Could you provide the name of your application on Developer Portal?
1 |3000

logita9285 avatar image
logita9285 answered
I am also getting the same issue.I have made all api calls required for production account but on status and review page its showing Your app hasn't made any API calls in Sandbox yet.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys