question

Jeremy Mlynarek avatar image
Jeremy Mlynarek asked mary-community-moderator commented

Performance Reports subscription not delivering

Performance reports not delivering via subscription.

I feel very confident it is set up properly however I have not been receiving the reports via email.

1626453971998.png

Any suggestions to troubleshoot? Calling RC tech support is awful, and most of the time the call just disconnects..terrible cs

Thank you

analytics and reportingsubscription
1626453971998.png (103.6 KiB)
6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Jeremy Mlynarek, by any chance, did you just delete it? I checked on your portal and it only shows four subscriptions and it doesn't include your email.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Also, Jeremy, I checked with Analytics Team, and they mentioned that there's currently a problem with subscriptions that causes late delivery. The team is currently working to resolve it. For other concerns or to know more about RingCentral features, you can always visit https://support.ringcentral.com/.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeremy Mlynarek avatar image Jeremy Mlynarek commented ·

No I have not deleted any. As you can see I have created multiple reports (hourly) to be delivered by subscription.

1626458222349.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1626458222349.png (392.4 KiB)
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Jeremy Mlynarek commented ·

Thanks for this @Jeremy Mlynarek. As I mentioned, there is currently a known issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeremy Mlynarek avatar image Jeremy Mlynarek commented ·

It appears that I am finally getting these subscriptions, I hope they have found a long term solution.

Lastly, my file contains a "Filters" tab that even though I only requested the "Calls" tab when building the subscription.

@Mary-Community_Moderator Is there a way to remove the "Filters" tab when I get this report?

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Jeremy Mlynarek commented ·

@Jeremy Mlynarek, Can you please send a screenshot?

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app