question

cmelendy10369 avatar image
cmelendy10369 asked Tracy Tirey answered

Integration with Calendly

Calendly can give me their API. is there anything ringcentral can do to use that to integrate the product. I'd love to have the video calling features to be integrated with Calendly app. Currently they are integrated with Zoom and it makes things easy

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu edited

Yes, with RingCentral Meetings APIs, you can integrate the scheduling feature, get the joinUrl and meeting id to make a click to join link from your web page etc. Check the API reference and let me know if you have further questions.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Michael Holleman avatar image
Michael Holleman answered

Please advise how I would do this.

1 |3000

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Anirban edited

@Michael Holleman @Phong Vu has already shared meeting API reference : https://developers.ringcentral.com/api-reference/meetings

You can check the meeting schedule APIs. You will get meeting list with uri and meeting id in API response.

1 |3000

Tracy Tirey avatar image
Tracy Tirey answered

I'd like to know how to do this too.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys