question

Ben Kohns avatar image
Ben Kohns asked jenn-community-moderator commented

Cannot use either the Desktop or Web-based app with RingCentral for inbound/outbound calling

I just upgraded my computer last week, and it hasn't worked correctly since. I've deleted and reinstalled twice. I used the web-based app, as that was suggested in the forum, but I get the same results. It is slow to the point of being unusable. Outbound calls NEVER go out, and Inbound calls ring to my PC, but I can't answer. It seems like general system slowness, but this is the ONLY app experiencing the problem. My IT team is stumped.

softphone
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

@Ben Kohns Thanks for reaching out. This is unusual - and not something our team is hearing about from other users.
Can you or your IT Admin create a case with our Support team?
If it is indeed a singular issue, they can help troubleshoot. If it's a bug, they may already be working on the issue and your feedback about the issue will be helpful.
You can create a case HERE.

0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Hello, @Ben Kohns! Apologies for the inconvenience. We would highly suggest opening a case HERE. Our phone support will reach you as soon as they get your request. You can also check our support site https://support.ringcentral.com/?language=en_US.. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app