News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Join google meet or Zoom call through Phone no and PIN and record,Join google meet or zoom meetings through API and record call
Tags: call recording
Jul 22, 2021 at 5:53am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Jigar Shah

Hello everyone

My use case is, I want to join google meet or Zoom call (as a silent participant) through phone no and PIN provided by them, record call and send to my server.

Can this be done through any API provided by RingCentral? If yes, can someone route me to right direction?

Is it possible through any API provided by RingCentral?

1 Answer
answered on Jul 22, 2021 at 4:20pm  

You can get past meeting recording but you should tell / announce that you are in the meeting either as a bot or person so as to not break any guidelines etc. Look up this if you're interested in downloading RingCentral Meeting recording: https://developers.ringcentral.com/api-reference/Meeting-Recordings/listUserMeetingRecordings If you're using RingCentral Video, then there is a corresponding API for that as well but it's in beta so limited to beta developers.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us