question

Eric Langelier avatar image
Eric Langelier asked mary-community-moderator commented

Activate lldp with polycom firmware 6.3.0.

It seems LLDP is always getting off even if its on. When I turn it off then on again, it starts LLDP again for a couple of minute, then goes down again. I'm trying to configure voice vlan with those VVX 450 and without LLDP, it is impossible.

phonehardware
6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

You may have to factory reset the phone to disable LLDP and have the phone remember the setting configuration.

0 Likes 0 ·
Eric Langelier avatar image Eric Langelier mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hello, thanks for the answer.

I already factory reset a couple of time while debugging. Also, for your information, CDP is working great, I had the chance to test with cisco equipment.

But for LLDP, even on the web interface of the phone, when I turn off the LLDP, the phone is not restarting like it is supposed to. What I found out in the logs is that the LLDP is deactivated even if it is ON on the web interface.

0 Likes 0 ·
Eric Langelier avatar image Eric Langelier commented ·

Do we know if Ringcentral will upgrade firmware someday?

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Eric Langelier commented ·

We haven't heard from the Product Team yet, @Eric Langelier. I'll update this thread if we get information about it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Eric Langelier avatar image Eric Langelier mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Awesome! Thanks a lot.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app