question

Edwin Ramirez avatar image
Edwin Ramirez asked Phong Vu commented

200 Response with no Records - URI with AGW-401 Authorization header is not specified

Hi all,

I'm using the Call Log API for some reason I'm getting a 200 response but with no records

curl --request GET \ --url 'https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/account/XXXXXXXXX/extension/XXXXXXXXX/call-log?extensionNumber=XXXX&showBlocked=true&direction=Inbound&direction=Outbound&view=Simple&withRecording=false&dateTo=2020-04-10&dateFrom=2019-12-01&page=1&perPage=100&showDeleted=false' \ --header 'accept: application/json' \ --header 'authorization: Bearer U0pDMTFQMDFQQVMwMHxBQURWMW5RMUM1NzBzOFRpYU5ENDBUSFhpa3RFemVRMlA1WnkycWNkcWhsbVVEOGF5RlFXaklaV09FcWNMSUFuSzJONF9QWWRPMEVYNENYQjd4dmJsWHJoeDJLT2I1dHROV0hIczcycTVONm13N1NzX2NxeXc3Nk1VSm1HSlhYNzRuZTJ3YTNuTHlNQmI3TEZ6YUpLX0R2YUppZ01WRkphb01JcTBhUE9fYmRscTZ2WUM3eVR4TlItOXA4Vkp0QWNvNExSVVR2bmVVOVZhN0YzOWVRVjNUeE98SkVrdzFnfG80eDd6cGpfZDZicWpHdV9JaXdnMlF8QUE'

I'm getting a 200 Respond but with no records but I know I should receive some

Checking the URI on the response I see this:

{  "errorCode" : "AGW-401",  "message" : "Authorization header is not specified",  "errors" : [ {    "errorCode" : "AGW-401",    "message" : "Authorization header is not specified"  } ] }

I'm I doing something wrong?

getting started
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu commented

Call like this:

curl GET --url 'https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/account/XXXXXXX/extension/YYYYYYY/call-log?' -H 'Accept: application/json' -H 'Authorization: Bearer your valid access token'

4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Edwin Ramirez avatar image Edwin Ramirez commented ·

Hi @Phong Vu

Still getting 0 records I have tried with the Extension number and also the phoneNumber but nothing I'm supposed to get some records but not sure what can be the problem I have the ReadCallLog permission and my Token is valid, would it help if I share my Organization Name?

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Edwin Ramirez commented ·

I am still not sure about your situation now. Can you login or not?

0 Likes 0 ·
Edwin Ramirez avatar image Edwin Ramirez Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Yes, I can, I'm using the sandbox, do you think that maybe the sandbox doesn't have data and only on production may work?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys