question

Joshua Abts avatar image
Joshua Abts asked Joshua Abts commented

VMware Horizon Session Host - RingCentral App no audio devices

When running the RingCentral app on a Microsoft Windows RDSH environment, we are having issues where we are unable to see audio devices within the app on the latest versions. The last known version we have working is 21.1.10.2888.

Wondering if anyone has seen this issue before or has any recommendations on what to try to do to resolve. We have tried uninstall/reinstall and starting fresh and each time we end up with the No Source issues.

Working audio sources (21.1.10.2888):

audiosourcesworking.png

Non-working audio source (new versions):

audiosourcesmissing.png

phone
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image Anirban commented ·

I think if you check this issue with RingCentral support team here they can help you by troubleshooting and analyzing the issue

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

janakcs avatar image
janakcs answered Joshua Abts commented

I was facing the similar problem after installing but with support of RingCentral App team and trying number time by restarting the app finally it started working. You can check for VMware guides to get more updated.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Joshua Abts avatar image Joshua Abts commented ·

I am not sure if this is a spam response or what, especially since the link you provide is nothing more than a link to a sales site. But I can guarantee no amount of restarting the app actually resolves the issue. Just for anyone else that may run into this thread.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app