question

Anikka Tesch avatar image
Anikka Tesch asked mary-community-moderator commented

Voicemail in Chronological Order

I'm using the RingCentral desktop app on Windows. I use it on multiple computers and left it open (Lets say on Computer A) for a few days and used it on another computer (we'll call computer B). When I went back to computer A today my voicemails were in almost a random order. They went from old, to today, to Tuesday of this week, then to older ones (then in backwards chronological). I keep voicemails until I've reached the person so i do have about 10 messages in there. I noticed some say "Tuesday" instead of the date but on computer B they are still correctly in backwards chronolgoical order. The "filter" is not really a sort but more of a search. I tried closing the app and reopening it and that did not resolve it. Any way to fix this??

ringcentral appvoicemail
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

@Anikka Tesch, please try to uninstall/reinstall.

0 Likes 0 ·
Anikka Tesch avatar image Anikka Tesch mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

I just tried that and they are still not in order.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Anikka Tesch commented ·

Hi @Anikka Tesch, would you please open a ticket for this so the Tech Team can investigate what's causing it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app