question

Armen Sarkisian avatar image
Armen Sarkisian asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

Mac RingCentral app going to full screen and locking me out of running any other app

I'm able to reproduce this issue every time I select the expand window button in the RingCentral app running on Big Sur. Once I do, it almost looks like it enables 'Spaces' and completely takes over the entire screen, locking me out from launching any apps. I can get back to using any of my other desktop apps until I force quit RingCentral.

I have Mission Control and Spaces all turned off. The only work around has been to delete the app including the Application support files and reinstalling. But once I click on the expand screen button after reinstalling, the problem comes back again, locking me out from running any other apps until I force quit RingCentral.

hardware
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

@Armen Sarkisian, this is an unexplainable behavior. Would you please submit a Support ticket here? The Tech Team can look into it for you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

And if you run into any issues with submitting a ticket, @Armen Sarkisian - please reach out. I'm happy to assist.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app