question

Mike Dickson avatar image
Mike Dickson asked Mike Dickson answered

Jabra evolve2 65 link 370 random disconnects

We're using RingCentral desktop app with Jabra Evovle2 65 headsets with the Link 370 Bluetooth device for call control. We have a couple of users who will have random times where the call control button on the headset will stop working. Daily the users will have to log out of RingCentral app and back in to get the app to recognize the headset and allow call control from the head set (answer and hang up) I have updated the devices to the latest firmware.

phone
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Mike Dickson, have you opened a ticket regarding this? If not yet, you may submit a ticket here.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mike Dickson avatar image Mike Dickson mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

No I haven't, but I will now.

Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Mike Dickson commented ·

You're welcome!

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Mike Dickson avatar image
Mike Dickson answered

I've spoken with the tech support ticket #ES01829295. I also spoke with RingCentral support. Neither was able to help with the issue. This headset Jabra Evovle2 65 is on the approved headset guide. It does work part of the time, the call controls, but not consistently. There is a small plugin in RC app that is required to install JabraChromeHost2.0.0 that Jabra is unfamiliar with. Can we confirm the install is supported.

Using Jabra Evolve2 65, with Jabra Direct, Jabra Link 370, both headset and BlueTooth connector are on the latest firmware.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app