question

Andy Anderson avatar image
Andy Anderson asked mary-community-moderator commented

Incorrect Release Notes for 8/13/21

https://support.ringcentral.com/release-notes/mvp/app/desktop-webapp.html

These release notes state:

• Office hours settings
    • RingCentral app users can set their office hours within the app, making it easier to set your availability for inbound calls.

I am unable to find these settings and when I contacted phone support they told me the release notes were incorrect and that this feature is only available through the admin portal. I need to know if this is available or not as its one of our most requested features for our users.

ringcentral app
8 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Andy Anderson, on your RingCentral app, please go to Settings > Phone > Click Work Hours.

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy Anderson avatar image Andy Anderson mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

I don't see that as an option. I have General, HUD, Incoming Calls, and Outgoing Calls as the headers and nothing about work hours. I can share images if needed.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Andy Anderson commented ·

Can you please check if your app is updated to the latest version? You may uninstall/reinstall it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy Anderson avatar image Andy Anderson commented ·

I am on version

21.3.21.1786 Windows
21.3.21.635 Web

Not seeing after a fresh install either.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Andy Anderson commented ·

Would you please send a screenshot of your app in Phone settings?

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy Anderson avatar image Andy Anderson mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Image 1

rc-app-1.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
rc-app-1.jpg (122.3 KiB)
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app