question

Nathan Ramsden-Lock avatar image
Nathan Ramsden-Lock asked Nathan Ramsden-Lock answered

Latest app release email announcement - misleading and confusing

You send us an email saying that HUD is now available in the mobileannouncement.png - I excitedly wasted 20 minutes trying to find it/update/enable it in my app, only to find on another page it is in closed BETA - come on Ring central - get your communications together and stop wasting our time!ring-central-reality.png

hud
11 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Nathan Ramsden-Lock avatar image Nathan Ramsden-Lock commented ·

and the documentation when you click through on the mobile head up display heading in the email is not updated and does not mention this limitation either! https://support.ringcentral.com/gb/en/article/8212.html?mkt_tok=MDc1LURUQi03MTUAAAF_jbGlC_cniHtc7j8QZOwkJV5YCOQLpB7wYrlUEtxltw8QPMFZRaBB49xomUCeVFIWnBRIfdKgk9xeEZJPTnPPk3ddBeX1PVMZdkcw5LTGIrmbiwkaRCk

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Nathan Ramsden-Lock commented ·

Hi @Nathan Ramsden-Lock, may I know when did you receive this email?

0 Likes 0 ·
Nathan Ramsden-Lock avatar image Nathan Ramsden-Lock mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Thursday 16th September 2021

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

Nathan Ramsden-Lock avatar image
Nathan Ramsden-Lock answered

for the benefit of anyone following this topic the HUD is now available in the mobile client.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app