question

Julie Gladney avatar image
Julie Gladney asked mary-community-moderator commented

Error notifications sent to unauthorized email addresses.

When setting up a meeting and including someone not on our plan, an unauthorized client email is sent automatically. It is sent to our admin and 3 other email addresses, one of which is not even on our plan. No one ever entered the 3 additional email addresses to receive any admin information. Support can not figure out how this is happening. Any ideas?

admin portal
6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Such a question should be asked via this support channel. You need to provide your account information in the ticket so they can have a look at your account settings.

0 Likes 0 ·
Julie Gladney avatar image Julie Gladney commented ·

I have done that - and spent a couple of hours / screen share and numerous tests. The support tech had no idea how to fix this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Julie Gladney commented ·

Ok, as this is a non-programming related question, let me move your question to the customer community to see if someone can help.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Julie Gladney. Can you please send us an email at Coomunity.support@ringcentral.com? We would like to check on this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Julie Gladney avatar image Julie Gladney commented ·

My email to the address provided was rejected.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Julie Gladney commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app