question

John Smith avatar image
John Smith asked Anirban answered

How do I setup Roadrunner email on iPhone appropriately?

Roadrunner email is one of the quickest email services used by millions of users across the globe. This emailing application is mostly preferred by all types of businesses. This email service is fully loaded with countless features and advanced functions, which has made it more preferable among the users. I have bought a new iPhone and want to set up roadrunner email account on apple iPhone. I don’t have complete technical knowledge how to set up Roadrunner email on iPhone. It can be very annoying issue for me. I am trying my skills after applying roadrunner email settings and server settings. Could you please tell me the right steps for setting up roadrunner email on iPhone?

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

I am not sure if this is related to RingCentral products or APIs.

Please post your question in appropriate community

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys