question

Shaun Meilak avatar image
Shaun Meilak asked Jeremy Allen commented

RingCentral App - Mac Contacts

Hi! I've been using RingCentral Phone for Mac because I have the option to View Mac Contacts. But for some reason I can't seem to be able to enable that within RingCentral App (Desktop) for Mac.

Can someone guide me through ? Or is this feature not available yet ?

I have attached screenshots.

screen-shot-2021-10-05-at-12027-pm.jpg

screen-shot-2021-10-05-at-12036-pm.jpg

ringcentral app
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hello @Shaun Meilak, as of now, you can only sync your contacts from Microsoft and Google in the RingCentral App. You may check this link. And for feature requests, you may submit them at https://ideas.ringcentral.com/ideas.

0 Likes 0 ·
Steve Heumann avatar image Steve Heumann commented ·

Doesn't Apple make it very easy for a third party app like RingCentral to access contacts in the native Mac "Contacts" app? This would be of great benefit to many users of RingCentral. Please add this functionality to the RingCentral Mac Desktop app.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Steve Heumann commented ·

@Steve Heumann, you may vote for this feature HERE.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeremy Allen avatar image Jeremy Allen commented ·

This is really inconvenient as a customer - our entire business uses Apple - and given how easy this feature would be to implement for RingCentral, we feel ignored and disregarded.

This will certainly be a significant consideration when it comes to deciding whether to stay with RC or moving to another provider.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app