question

Michael Sevarino avatar image
Michael Sevarino asked Katie Scott commented

Cloud PBX for Teams

I am trying to setup the Direct Routing Cloud PBX for teams integration. My account manager and Tier 2 support have both confirmed I have the right licensing. When I try and log into the PBX admin portal, Admin Portal (ringcentral.com), it says:

Unknown Account

We can't find any accounts for user mps1@mpslegalservicesgroup.com. If you have not yet received an invite to the service please contact your administrator.

It says this no matter which account I am trying to log in with, including the Super Admin. I am not sure how I am supposed to invite myself to the PBX portal, there is no way to do so in the Admin console for Ringcentral. Support seems to have no idea what the problem is. Anyone have this problem?

integrations
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Katie Scott avatar image Katie Scott commented ·

Hello, I’m not sure if this is exactly what you’re experiencing or the root issue with what you are running into, but I recently helped a client through this and they had similar issues. The only way it worked for my client was if the email address for the user (admin) login associated with the cloudpbx portal matched the email associated with the ms teams global admin account. So the cloud pbx login needs to be the same email as the global admin teams email being used.

So in the original poster’s case, unless the super admin ms global creds referenced are also those associated with the teams cloud pbx login, I don’t believe you’ll be able to successfully complete this step and you will receive that error.

Hopefully this is helpful.

1 Like 1 ·
john-richard avatar image john-richard commented ·

Did you ever get an answer for this issue/post? We are currently getting the same response/non-response.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app